Band Camp ’07 is history and one for the record books!
- 3 beautiful days
- 3 days of rain
- Temperatures of 55-60 degrees for 2 days
- Temperatures of 95-103 for 2 days
Yes, that’s correct—all we needed was a little snow and we would have experienced all four seasons during camp. Ridiculous!
- lots and lots of music rehearsal
- First 2 tunes on the field with music = 7-8 minutes done
- Third tune set as a standstill for the moment…that will change 🙂
- Pregame is “out there”….it ain’t pretty, but it’s out there!
In all my years and in all my travels this was by far the most insane band camp I have ever experienced. But there is no question that this is a GREAT band and that 2007 is going to be a GREAT season!
That’s it for now….must sit and recover 🙂
See you at convocation on Monday morning!!