- Did you recently experience over 6 inches of rainfall in less than 24 hours?
- Were you told to move your scissor lift off the paved walking path and onto the surrounding grass?
- Was this grass not really grass but recently graded topsoil with grass seed thrown on top?
- Did your scissor lift sink into the ground 12 full inches leaving you without your teaching tower?
O’Brisin and Gillver are here to help!
Our newly formed company are experts in the area of scissor lift mud salvage! We can raise any lift equipped with outriggers out of ANY mud encasement and all for the low cost of $261.00!
Here is all it takes:
- Our four experienced owners
- 300 lbs of sand– or 6, 50 lb bags of sand
- 10 pieces of lumber sized 2″ X 8″ X 10″
- 2 pieces of 3/4″ plywood
So contact us today and let O’Brisin and Gillver help you so you can have an efficient VISUAL rehearsal AFTER the Allentown show!
- Tierney “O’Bri”en
- Trevor “Sin”dorf
- Nick Mc”Gill”
- Heidi Sar”ver”
O’Brisin & Gillver Owners